View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #64
Fntsyfbgod
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Have you started your Dynasty or are you holding out for a progression fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
Their QB's racked up so many yards because my DB's and LB's were almost all underclassmen, My highest rated MLB is 55, i don't have a DB in the 70's and At this point the low AWR for QB's doesn't come into play, because as you said, there are still original players, a lot of them starting QB's, including my own.

This is one of the problems, the first few years are practically throwaways because when the new recruits match up with the old recruits, it gets ugly, which is basically what's been happening. I have upperclassmen on offense, which means i can match up with most teams, but my D is almost entirely made up of the new recruits, which causes big problems considering even my juniors are horrible in comparison.

I suppose there is still hope that by year 6 things will work out, because of the flushing out of EA's roster. But why should you have to dredge through 5 seasons just to get something reasonable.

What i'm saying is that i've noticed a difference in gameplay, but it's just my personal experience.
I assume when you say your MLB is 55 you mean awareness? And you Dont have DB in the 70s I assume that also mean awareness?