View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 01:20 PM   #13
khaliib
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Now after over a week, which difficulty is better for you (Varsity or AA)?

I switched to Heisman after vewing Versuz2 slider video. I've always hated this level because of the cheats, but he broke it down in a way I didn't think about it. I used his slider suggestion as a foundation and tweaked my RB ability up to 50 and lowered the tackle rating to 35.

With QB ACC at 100, I love how you can place the ball according to how you push the left stick (still trying to become more accurate on roll-outs though)

There is an actual pocket formed because the DE's rush the outside hard, and you can step up into the pocket and throw.

The only thing I can say is try his suggestions, then come back and post. I believe you will be excited about what you see in gameplay. The game plays totally different. Try them!!!

I'm editing my own rosters to mimmick the In-game player generator, then using the web to determine Fr/So star ratings to match how they would come in the game. With recruiting on Heisman, top players only go to top schools (as it should be). It makes it makes me actually go through the recruiting process vs simming and it's exciting trying to get a guy with positional attributes that can help you improve or get an offer at a bigger school.

Try his slider suggestions of Heisman.