View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 11:57 PM   #3
StudiousSquid
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Squid's close to Default AA Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbowbb2
Im thinking about trying these. How are the sacks both way? And what do you use for auto-subs?
I changed the speed threshold back at 50. I got the cpu run game where I want. So the speed thresh hold back at default helps the cpu pass defense a bit more than at 40. Both are playable, just depends on how you look at things.

40 is good if you think there should be the disparity in speed between elite athletes and average athletes. 50 will help keep the Yards after Catch stats from being too crazy.

For the QB I leave it at default of 60 out, 80 in.

The rest I changed to sub out at 75, and sub in at 80.

I play defensive end and get about 1.5 sacks myself on average for a season. You can get decent pressure if you send some guys. If you play safety you can't just rely on a 4 man rush to get pressure all the time.

Then again the current pass protection helps keep the CPU QB's competitive and as a whole keeps the game competitive.

I really like the cpu run game with these. Helps keep their drives going and chews up clock.

If you can get a decent cpu run game it solves a
lot of game play issues.

I also have my own house rules.

I don't mess with defensive line game plan, I leave it at default. I don't run commit. I also recently decided not to pass commit. Helps the cpu a bit.