View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
PGaither84
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: This is a pleed for this one more time..please respond Ea

In part, I don't understand why this isn't "do-able." I guess there would be licensing issues. It doesn't appear to me to be a bad idea. NCAA already has a thier own version of Highschool football in the game if you didn't know. If you play the RTG [Road to Glory] you start off in the highschool playoffs. The thing is, I don't think it follows high school rules, has any presentation other than a bullitin board that says:

Let's Take
State!

They already have MANY of the towns and cities of all the states in the US. I would like to paly a Road to Glory/Superstar mode where you get to start out in Highschool and work your way up. I would like a RTG/SS mode that was polished too. A mode and gameplay was good enough that you could play any position in the game and have fun, even kicker.

I really don't know why we can't get generic scheduals against local schools and if we win our division, we enter a state championship playoff. Just make a bunch of generic uniforms with the option to upload team builder uniforms with generic highschool style stadiums/fields.
Advertisements - Register to remove