View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 02:29 AM   #6
KC_Classic7807
Banned

KC_Classic7807's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Can't score against zone defense

Check what zone it is 1st lol the funny thing was i read this thread and thought to myself, I never see zones what is this guy talking about? but sure enough the next game in my season I seen zone. At 1st I though yeah this guy is right theres no way to beat the zone. But this was before I remember that all zones are the same in football C2 C3 and C4 there are also other zones but they are situational but they have the same consept I think the best way to beat zones are to spread the ball around a be patient. Trust me I know It so frusterating throwing to the guys with no star and they do not catch. Just have faith, They will start catching them, My last game acually came down to the last drive of the game. 3 down and goal 10 sec left I just threw 2 inc. the play before. I was sure it was over. I dropped back looked at my star reciever was going to force a pass, didnt I checked him off, went to the next man checked him off and then I seen it my man, in the white jerset yellow pants wide open. It sate right between the corner and dime back, TOUCHDOWN!!!