Old 08-01-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
elicoleman
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Official Training Camp and Preseason Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Early unofficial word on Moreno is that it is a hamstring tear with the severity unknown.

Buckhalter was released from the hospital with some sort of a back injury but he was able to walk off the field on his own when he got hurt so it sounds like they were just taking extra precautions by taking him to the hospital.
Just read this on MSNBC...

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/385130...s-player_news/

Quote:
FOX 31 in Denver reports that an MRI Sunday night revealed Knowshon Moreno's hamstring is not torn.

While it's good that he'll avoid surgery, the possibility remains that Moreno's hamstring is significantly strained, as observers heard a "pop" when he went down on the practice field Sunday. He has no timetable for return, and the secretive Broncos could conceivably milk the the injury right up until the opener. We can pretty safely expect Belichick disciple Josh McDaniels to list Moreno as "questionable, limited" on the Week 1 injury report.
Good news that it's not torn but still an injury that could very well linger throughout the season.

Just a friendly reminder to myself and many others why you never do fantasy drafts before preseason even starts.
What I'm Currently Listening To