View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 12:16 AM   #2
MasterMike32v2
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Speed threshold...What gives best representation of College Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamuscatuli15
Just trying to start up a discussion on the speed threshold...I've been playing with SN's All American sliders for the most part and his speed threshold is at 35...Oraeon (coaching sliders) has his speed threshold at 60 i believe.

i've read on many different threads that people are also enjoying it at ZERO!!! Somewhat intrigued with the 0 threshold as it might represent best what is the "wide open" college game...

hope that we can get some good feedback and a good consensus as to what plays best!!!
Yea I saw that and I dont know if he was just trying to make it more difficult or what but its NOWHERE near sim college football. Im using the Buckeyes and Brandon Saine is being chased down in the open field by defensive tackles get that mess out of here. Im suprised at the lack of 0 threshold sliders to be honest with you you would think they would be the most common simce they are the most realistic but hey if you think a 65 threshold and being chased down by punters is realistic, more power to ya