View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 11:03 AM   #51
ODogg
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: 5 Straight opponents who played with Oregon

It does seem EA has tried to fix the accuracy while scrambling and setting your feet before throwing somewhat. At times if I'm running around with Pryor on busted plays I'll try to throw on the run and it's terribly inaccurate. Also, at other times I'll stop to set my feet and get sacked. The problem is it's not consistent. It works about 30-50% of the time. It needs to be 100% of the time. If you were more inaccurate on the run and had to set your feet to get that accuracy every time then a lot of the cheesing would not work.

Also, you should never be able to throw worth a crap while you run backwards. And if you stop and set your feet and your 15+ yards behind the LOS your pass accuract rating should automatically be 50% of what it normally is PLUS your icons for your WR's should all be hidden for the rest of the entire play.

Drastic? Yeah. Realistic? Maybe a bit too realistic as some QBs can throw on the run ok (or even better). But sometimes you have to do things in the game a certain way to force people into certain behavior.
Advertisements - Register to remove