mikenoob
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K11 Developer Insights: Making a Smarter Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
Beluba,

I know this isn't Q&A but it would be great if you can clarify one thing(if not here on a future insight); Do Game Styles replace difficulty levels? Are there no longer rookie through HOF difficulty levels? Are Game Styles more like slider presets or do they work in conjunction with sliders?
It's stated in the second paragraph...

Quote:
Before we get into that, I wanted to reveal a new option that we’ve added for this year’s game that I am sure will excite you throughly. We have a huge team here and we all have a different perspective for how a basketball sim should be played/tuned, much like our ever-growing consumer base. One way we attempted to satisfy all parties was to introduce a new option called Game Style. Changing this option will significantly change the way you experience NBA 2K11. So when you get your hands on the game this October, play around with the different settings, as well as the difficulty level setting, to see what best fits your style of game and experience level. Here’s a quick rundown of what we were shooting for with the different settings:
Advertisements - Register to remove