Old 08-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #154
jeebs9
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K11 Developer Insights: Making a Smarter Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
With soo much information in that insight, I almost forgot....

Mike hinted at the new and improved shot stick. He said "Tendency to use the new shots: I’ll be going into more detail later on what all these new shots are in a later Insight, but for now, just know that there’s plenty of cool new “stuff” you can do with the Shot Stick. Obviously, it’s important that our AI players not only use all the new shot types, but also in the correct situations. Our AI engineers spent a lot of time working on this logic and it really shows. One of the coolest things to see when you’re playing against the AI, is have them break you down with a nice dribble move, see a hole in your defense, and attack it properly with the right finish. It really goes a long way to making you feel like you’re playing another intelligent human opponent rather than a machine that just randomly pushes buttons."

You know what that sounds like.....

Strong hand finishes....Guys like LeBron and Nash. Can finish with the % on both sides. While guys like A.I., Odom, Melo, and few others. Who finish mostly with only their strong hands. Oh man that would change driving to the hole....Oh man this ****ING AWESOME....