View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
PGaither84
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: M11 Generated Players to Build Around-SPOILERS!

Spoiler
- MLB - 85 OVR - A potential. Moved to OLB and he goes up to a 91 OVR rookie. He appears to cap at 94 OVR after the three seasons I have had him. He looks pretty cool as well. Big hair, cool face mask. Lots of fun. He was in my 1st draft class so i have Patrick Willis and him

Spoiler
- OLB - 80 OVR - A potential. I moved him to MLB where he went to an 81. With Willis in the 3-4 I needed a replacement for the aging Takeo Spikes. After one season on the bench and a total of three in the league, he is a 91 OVR MLB. Not bad for a 5th round pick. 91 speed and 88 acceleration to boot. [same draft class as Roback. a great LB team if you can get them. I am glad I did]

Spoiler
- DE - I don't know his rookie year OVR - A potential I picked him up in free agency as a 1 year pro. He was an 81 OVR. he is NOT a pass rush, at least in my opinion. He is a 3-4 defensive end with 94 strength, 89 awareness, 94 tackle, and 95 power moves as a 1 year pro. With his A potential his play recognition and pursuit should go up. I payed big money to get him. 70mil for 7 years 10mil bonus. Worth every virtual penny so far.

Spoiler
-RG- was drafted as an 89 OVR with A potential, the highest rated rookie I have seen with out changing his position like I did for Roback. He is now a 95 for me. A great run blocking guard with 99 strength. Pretty much Larry Allen.

Last edited by PGaither84; 08-10-2010 at 09:11 PM.