View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 02:43 PM   #20
kcarr
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: M11 Generated Players to Build Around-SPOILERS!

Spoiler

97 speed HB, 92 ACC, 89 AGI. When I sort all players by potential he is the top one listed in the league so probably tops out at a 99 overall. Definite project starting out only 72 overall despite 87 awareness but if he can improve +6 the first couple years based on his potential he could be a very explosive back who could really dominate. Got him for a mid 5th

Spoiler

Great WR prospect. Got the things you can't teach, 6'5" 203lbs, 99 speed. Also has 88 ACC and 91 AGI. Also 91 catch, 87 route running, 80 CIT, and 79 Spectacular catch. Only downside is only 79 jump but with his size he is still a decent redzone target, just never will be the go to guy there with calvin johnson around. Got him for a late 3rd

Spoiler

Awesome guard prospect but I moved him out to LT where he was the best tackle I have at 83 overall as a rookie. Pretty sure he was 85 or 86 as a guard. Has 95 strength to push DEs back as a run blocker. Also has 81 acceleration and 74 agility so should do decent handling most DEs speed although may be able to find a little better there down the road. He also has 81 awareness so shouldn't make too many mistakes. 85 impact blocking should give him his share of pancake blocks and and he starts off decent with 84 in both blocking strength ratings, 91 run block footwork, and 86 pass block footwork