View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 05:30 PM   #6
TheGame8544
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Player Potentials for some young players too low?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knapper
Actually you can "break" the system and give these players a better potential grade, however using my method I have not found a way to ever lower it again if you save so I recommend saving the default roster as a backup.

Simply go into player edit from the rosters menu and edit their ratings enough to move them to the next level. For example change enough on Brian Robiskie to get his overall to be 80 or above then accept your changes. Then go back into edit and change anything you changed back to the original level and accept the changes again. His overall will return to what is was originally but his potential will stay a B rather than going back to a C.

This method will not work inside a franchise since you cannot edit attributes. However you can change a players position and certain position changes will raise a players overall enough to break them into the next potential grade. Accept the changes to lock it in then go back in and reset the player back to the original position and the overall goes back to where it was but the potential stays higher. This does not work with all potions especially not for QB, RB, CB.
Good stuff man. Thanks for that.

But how about this Madden team? Let us edit the draft classes in franchise!!!!

[/End rant]