Rookie

Shizz420's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: "Footballforever's Simple No Baloney Heisman Sliders"

Just played first game in South Carolina Dynasty, 9 min, Slow, 50 Thresh

vs Southern Miss

SC 17
USM 13

South Carolina runs the ball 41 times for 148 yards and 2 TDs with Kenny Miles (75 yds) in their 17-13 win on a rainy night in Columbia. Marcus Lattimore and P.DiMarco pitched in towards a 23 minute edge in time possession, and did South Carolina need it with the 5 INTs Garcia (10-19, 133 yds) threw (one during a Hail Mary at the end of the half, and another which was basically a punt on 3rd Down and Columbia).

Despite 18-107-1 TD for USM RB Lampley, and 16-28 for 187 from QB Davis, USM could not score on the stout South Carolina defense, which had an INT, fumble recovery, and 3 sacks along with 9 pressures. USM also missed 3 FGs in the driving rain which got worse throughout the night, as well as had a touchdown pass called back on a holding call, their only penalty of the game.

To end the recap, I found the AI flawed (not slider induced). In one instance, they kicked a 60 yard FG in the rain with :58 seconds left in not only the 2nd quarter (giving me good field position; I threw a pick, and they missed a 57 yarder to end the half lol) but also the 4th (on 4th and 6 from their 37, trailing 17-13 with 2:51 left in the 4th). Also, in the 3rd quarter, I had 3rd and 14 on the USM 44, and I run with Garcia for 13 1/2 on a scramble. But flag......holding, South Carolina. And...they decline the penalty (?), giving me 4th and in from the 34. I obv take it in and end up scoring a TD with Miles on the drive.

The sliders play well, some drops here and there but it was rainy, it is all good. I'll let you know more.
Advertisements - Register to remove