View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
Vikingfan84
Banned

OVR: 9
Why I won't by Madden.

Lets get straight to the point. I've been playing Madden since the Genesis days. There are things I've seen in those games on the Genesis that were awesome that I haven't seen since. Game breaks where they take you to see the finish of another game. There's a play by the sidelines and the tackle happens near the people holding the yard markers and they get knocked over. The pylon actually falls over when it gets stepped on or a player falls on top of it.

Then money making Madden takes all those detailed sequences out of the game, only to bring them back 5 years later and say they're "NEW". Get out of here with that crap. That was in the game years ago and you thought you could grab attention years later saying it's new.

What about user profiles? The user profiles have been washed up since the PS2. What happened to having in-depth user profiles with user vs. user statistics. The user profiles are *** now.

DETAIL is VERY IMPORTANT Ian Cummings and crew. Honestly, I can't wait until the license is up on Madden. Bring back 2k!!! Maybe it'll make the people at EA do some real work between releases.
Advertisements - Register to remove