View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 02:07 AM   #5
DallasRocks
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 11 Custom Sliders by NYGiants4Natic

First off I didn't use gameflow because it sucks but I just didn't make that many hot routes as I usually do. I set the threshold at 70 and played on very slow for the first time and it felt good, I felt like I had more control of what was going on.

Wow, I just played 2 games. Det (me) vs GB and I lost 30-27 (12 min. 25 sec run off). I was lucky with getting 2 big TD passes and a fumble recovery to set up an easy rushing TD. Ryan Grant was a beast getting over 150 yds but he broke a 58 yarder to inflate it a little. Rodgers had 270 passing yards but it felt legit.

Next game, I turned up the HUM tackling to 43 because Grant was breaking too many tackles and HUM INT to 35 because 0 you will never see picks.

Oak (me) vs ATL I lost 16-9(11 min 25 sec run off). Yeah I didn't score a TD, first so far this year. Turner got 15 carries for 55 yds and I only saw a few broken tackles which were fine.

Pros:
-CPU is stout on D
-CPU can actually move the ball(instead of me shutting every team down)
-Passing is hard(although I ended with 300 yds with Stafford but went 13/28 with 3 TDs and 1 INT)
-Rushing is hard(not impossible, I broke off a few long runs)
-I actually lost...twice granted I purposely used bad teams against good teams.
-It doesn't seem like you get pressure but with Seymour I constantly got pressure and ended the game with 2 sacks.

Cons:
-CPU breaks a little too much tackles
-Hard to pass
-Difficult to run

I'm gonna play a few more games tomorrow and see if I get the same results, then I may use these in my franchise and hopefully I will lose a few games lol

Last edited by DallasRocks; 08-14-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove