View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 03:18 PM   #220
cjulloa1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Smile Re: Backbreaker Patch "Greathouse" Impressions (PS3, 360)

Guys this game is a gem!! Yes I know it is not perfect but if you take your time and go through the training with the basics you will enjoy this game!! Forget about all the bells and whistles like the other popular game ( which I will not mention), that is out there, this game is deeper than folks give it credit for! True , there are no refs no sideline folks but as far as a football game goes it plays one hell of game! I for the longest time thought that you couldn't run at all after the patch but I just played a game where I had 93 yards rushing! It is still tough to run in the game but if you take your time and study the plays you will get used to it.
I'm not going to lie there were times I would get frustrated and want to stop playing the game but persistence counts man! The AI when behind can be tough, like when I played the all stars in the season mode. I did beat the All star team and won the championship for that season and did get 40 achievement points. On the other hand, in the Road to backbreaker season I made it to the next league, which has 16 teams but I didn't get any achievements for beating that team. I only have like 20 thousand points to spend to get better players, unlike Season Mode you go through a draft to draft players. I can go on and on about his game but don't let this game die guys and keep supporting these folk at NEW Motions because I think this is going to be the future of football video games. If anyone is interested my live tag is above, please let me know if anyone wants to play. No Cheese please! LOL!! LONG LIVE BACKBREAKER!!! The Last game I played as the New Orleans Saintsationals vs Beasts, I threw for 114 yards and ran for 93 yards, for a total of 207 yards total offense. It was a low scoring game. The final score was 14 to 10 and the Beasts were down to the one foot line when time expired! it was one hell of a game!! I played the other football game and it was like a scoring fest, to me it just doesn't feel like an authentic game. I can't wait until backbreaker part 2 comes out!! LONG LIVE BACKBREAKER!!!

Last edited by cjulloa1; 08-15-2010 at 03:23 PM.