View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 04:38 PM   #5
PaPZ187
Rookie

PaPZ187's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Who are your "system" guys?

Man Im starting to think Taylor Mays may be a guy I add to every franchise I play in. He is great to use if you User a Safety, I like to move him to the SS position and bring him in the box in the 4-6, mans a BEAST.

Last Years Madden I always grabbed Leon Washington. Loved throwing him swing passes/screens, using him in the singleback and shotgun formations, and ofcourse returning kicks as well. When the going got tough, I leaned on Neon Leon heavily and he came through for me.

Brandon Flowers is a solid corner that can play safety as well, he is even better in this years Madden (which will make him harder to trade for) but I like using.

Eric Smith, a safety for the Jets, is a solid depth player who is valuable at stuffing the run and can make Big Hits. He is better at the SS position than at FS in my opinion as he is not that fast, but he is tough and can tackle.

I used WR Kevin Curtis for years since he was with St Louis. He is like my version of "Wayne Chrebet" who plays the slot and special teams as well. He has been injury prone the last couple years though so probably wont be using him anymore, unless I get him for next to nothing.

On DEFENSE I always play a 3-4/4-6 so I always look for Big, Strong LBers on the inside and Pass Rushers on the OLB position. I usually look for young LBers who already have some strength and speed and just need to develop their awareness and play recognition. Pittsburgh usually has some good, young guys that arent rated high that you can pick up for cheap and work with like Worilds.

Last edited by PaPZ187; 08-15-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove