View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 05:11 PM   #221
teambayern
MVP

teambayern's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Backbreaker Patch "Greathouse" Impressions (PS3, 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
1) There is only one camera view. What you heard is they added different camera views for the replay system.

2) The game is excellent in the camera view it has. The game has a steep learning curve. So expect to spend a couple weeks learning the game and all the little things about it such ***

3) Camera you can look up field by pulling LT if you are running towards the sideline.

4) On toss and sweep plays, DON'T hold the left stick towards the sideline like left or right. INSTEAD hold straight up on the left stick and he will pull along the play designed route.

5)I don't know what you mean about the unresponsiveness. I don't have this issue. It is even more responsive now than it was pre-patch. I think you are learning the weight of the players maybe.

6) It is not a simple pick up and play like most EA/2k football games. So don't expect to be excellent at the game off the start. You will have to learn how to play it.

Just ask Teambayern. He just got it the other day and me and him played two games last night online. He just got it and is doing pretty good. I beat him game one and he beat me game two. So the rematch tie break will be coming up soon enough

Yup I second what Phobia said. The learning curve on this game is steep. He ripped me apart game 1, but I learned a few things and managed to get the win game 2. Running is difficult, but I've progressed to at least making my opponent worry about it. I had one game this week where I ran the ball something like 6 plays in a row en route to a TD.

Phobia, we should definitely play soon. Busy for a little while, but I might be around later tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove