View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #224
Only1LT
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Backbreaker Patch "Greathouse" Impressions (PS3, 360)

Picked up the game Friday. Must say, I am a fan.

This game is definitely the future. Has issues to be sure. The one that annoys me the most is that it doesn't have a Practice Mode (how did they ship it without one, given how different it is from every other Football game???), but I am really liking it thus far.

I have never had more fun playing defense on any Football game. The feeling of isolation and not being able to see everything makes everything more exciting and harrowing.

Not having the issues that others are having with the running game, but maybe I need to play more.

Very good opinion of the game at this point. Definitely needs work. A ton of presentation elements for instance, but I commend 505/NM on a great foundation that they have created and hope that either they develop it further, or it is licensed to EA or another company that is allowed to make an NFL game, who takes it to the next level.

Also, props to all those that made NFL rosters available to download. I have a PS3, so not being able to adjust ratings hurts, but people have done an admirable job under the circumstances, and it's better than no rosters at all to me. Again, thank you.