View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 06:33 PM   #4
jtballer
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Have users tried to send our wishes to the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
I sent a letter to Roger Goodell at the NFL office about 2 months ago. In my letter I took the angle of how the NFL is losing alot of younger fans because their video game isn't as good as the NBA, FIFA, MLB, and NHL games are. My reasoning is that alot of kids play games and if one of these other games are better then the NFL game, that they may become 'better fans" (more likely to spend money on tickets, jerseys etc. when they are older) of those other sports, so in the long run the NFL could be losing money.

Now I must mention that this is a different approach/view on the situation, and that I have no way of backing up these statements to Roger Goodell, but at this point it was worth a shot.

I think that a facebook site should be started and have a MASSIVE letter campaign. Just think if we could have people sending actual letters (not emails!) to the NFL office every day. What an eye opener it would be for the league office to have hundreds of letters show up EVERYDAY complaining about the exclusive deal. That is the way to get things done, in my opinion.

Yep, that's about what I was thinking, but I doubt it would ever happen. People are dedicated enough.