View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 10:41 PM   #7
cheechoo98
Rookie

OVR: 6
Jayson Young said: [i]"The offensive AI is outstanding. Not just in the offensive end, but in the neutral zone as well. The way your teammates find the open spaces on the ice by constantly repositioning themselves is something I have never seen before in a hockey game."[i]

Wow. Jayson Young's leadoff comment makes me shout... Really??? I guess you've never played a 2K hockey game before! Especially 2K10.

Quite the contrary.. in the demo, I found that my forwards are standing at my blueline when they should be getting open in the neutral zone, even with it set to Attack : Full Out. I popped in my copy of 2K10 after playing the NHL demo, and was shocked at how good the positioning A.I. is in 2K, compared to what is supposed to be 'improved' A.I. in NHL11

I can't argue anything anymore, i know.., because there is no 2K game this year for PS3/360, and I will be playing NHL11 to death this season... but really, folks, 2K hockey never got it's due, partly because of the EA 'goggles' people wear.