View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
Winnipeg59
Rookie

Winnipeg59's Arena

OVR: 24
How are there so many sliders???

I am sincerely asking this out of genuine curiousity and I'll try to be as "to the point" as possible.

If EA tests and releases the game with a set of sliders set in the mid-range that "presumably" will emulate the NFL (regardless of whether they are trying to appeal to entry level or hardcore Madden players)...

AND, from what I've read and think I understand - the CPU slider set will control everyone on the field BUT the player YOU, as the human, control...
* And please set me straight if I'm wrong...but there really should be only ONE answer, either way, right (as above OR Human sliders control ALL of the players on the Human's team)?

I get the fact that you want to customize the game for your own play style with the "player" sliders to hopefully match whatever experience level you have to that of the CPU, but specifically on the CPU side...

How can we see a range of sliders from quite literally "0" to "100" CPU and everything in between and each of the inventors sincerely believe they have hit upon the sweet spot of a real NFL experience?

HC09 dynasty - Rebuilding the Raiders - "Russell Rulz"
Advertisements - Register to remove