View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 11:20 PM   #12
Gotmadskillzson
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: UFC Undisputed 10 To Get 2nd Patch

Yeah that basically sums up UFC 2010......a sports game that got changed to a fighting game. Hence why sweeps from the bottom were removed, slams out of submissions removed. pretty much the whole ground game got neutered. Which left a player with nothing but the stand up.

And the stand up got butchered too. It was nothing but a who can KO the other guy 1st within the 1st 2 minutes of the fight type of game. Because if you landed more then 3 clean shots on a guy to the head, he would be KO'ed. Didn't matter what your player stand up rating was at all.

Because I KO'ed the strongest stand up guys with the weakest guys who couldn't KO people in real life in this game.

The beauty of 09 was that everybody was different. People didn't have moves outside of their discipline. In 2010 everybody got the same moves. Got wrestlers doing judo throws and americanas. BJJ guys doing suplexes and shooting double legs, along with the ability to KO people in the stand up game.

It is like how many BJJ guys in the UFC have a good stand up game also ? Not many. But with how easy you were able to KO people with BJJ fighters in 2010, if I was new to UFC I would think BJJ fighters were former pro boxers.