View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 02:54 AM   #55
DrewBledsoe
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: DB's Madden 11 Sliders

I've been playing Jets-Falcons all Night. I honestly don't know if it's possible to make decent sliders for this years version, as the "EA's Game Randomizer" is just so damn violent this year. What do I mean by that? I mean that with the same sliders, same conditions, in one crazy game, I got S.Green at 16/274 rushing b4 I started again, in the next he went 18/42. In another I got 10 (yes ten) sacks of Matt Ryan, the game after, he's untouchable.

Why the frik they need to make such violent changes between games is bewildering to me. Yes variation, damn yes. But when the randomizer boosts my Run Blk, and HB ability to such an extent, that it seriously wouldn't matter WHO I had running the ball,(probably even the kicker) they'd fall for massive gains, then WHAT is the point of players having ratings?

It seriously in that game, felt like everyone on my team had 150 RunBlk etc, and the D all had zero tacking. I don't EVER want S.Greene to have 16 carries for 274 yds mid way through the 3rd qrt with any sliders (except irl of course)

Bah.. I don't know what else to add....I'll keep trying....
Advertisements - Register to remove