View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 11:33 AM   #60
Scarface-93
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 11 Custom Sliders by NYGiants4Natic

Again, ive tweaked the sliders, but basically they stayed the same, so your sliders were a good base.
Now ive started a franchise with the Saints, im currently 6-2.
I play with 8min qtrs and a 15sec runoff.
But ive got following problems:
-I dont get any interceptions.
-My opponent doesnt get ones too
After 8 games, ive just picked off the opposing QB 3times, twice it was a desperation hail mary at the end of a game.
Now i thought it would help to increase both the Player and the CPU Interception Sliders. But all that changes, is that the Defense seems to become more aware and more passes are swatted down. But still no Interceptions.
Ive tried Player Interception Slider 50 for a few games, still no Interceptions, but much more swats. CPU Slider is at 10, even tried 13, still no Interceptions, but with 13 the CPU linemen swat down nearly every pass but still no interceptions.
I really dont know what i should do.

The same with Fumbles:
I have lowered the Player Fumbles Slider down to 24 for the whole season but my RBs have a combined fumble total of 2, one came on a punt return by reggie bush.

Sacks:
Even though i get a good amount of sacks with the linemen, the CB get alot more.
Im really forced to audible the coverage of the third CB in plays where he blitzes from the slot, because otherwise he sacks the QB nearly everytime.
Hell, my third CB Patrick Robinson is most likely to win the Defensive Rookie of the Year Award because he has already 5 QB sacks after 8 games.

I dont know why things like the interceptions or fumbles, things where other players say the sliders provide too many of them, wont work for me. Is it because of the quarter time?