View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 12:01 PM   #17
jtdribbles25
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: NBA Elite 11 Videos and Impressions From the Boost Mobile Elite 24 Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
The speed and chaos actually looks worse then it feels. The pacing of the game is actually okay when you aren't trying to push the ball every time down.

I believe playing against the CPU is going to look a lot less chaotic due to the fact that they know how to defend. But the overall look of the animations isn't going to improve so if that's your issue I don't know what to say.

I would still say you guys should try out the demo to see if you can stomach it though, the control in the game is still a draw imo. Some of the drives to the basket feel great if you know how to execute it correctly.
this is really true. it doesn't feel nearly as chaotic as it looks. When I played against the cpu the pace was just fine. I still feel that without any sense of "turbo" that I can't really "go fast".

Jano is right tho, if the overall look of the animations deter you from playing it's not gonna work at all for you. Some of that will not obviously change.

Props to dre for posting all these vids. If I had not been able to go I would've been really eager to see them. I would probably be over reactin too! lol.