View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #9
StudiousSquid
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Squid's close to Default AA Sliders

I made some adjustments to the sliders to help the cpu's game.

Hum/CPU

QB Accuracy: 40/45 Helps the cpu keep their drives alive longer. Helps cut down in interceptions.

Pass rush: 50/45 I lowered it to 50 as I was getting too many sacks playing defensive end. If you don't play on the defensive line you should probably leave it at 55 or maybe raise it to 60 if you need more pressure.

Run blocking: 50/75 Human blocking gets lowered as the run game is fine at 50. CPU needs the boost in their run blocking to help their running game get going.

Tackling: 40/50 Human tackling gets lowered to help the cpu ball carriers break a few more tackles to get key yards after contact. This really helps the cpu ball game be consistent.

A group of guys here at OS came up with some good defensive aggressive settings for the cpu. Someone on Utopia posted them on the link posted. Either way it really helps the cpu from being too aggressive on blitzes and giving up big plays. Big thanks to whoever made these.

Defensive aggressive settings for cpu

All in all the game plays much better now on All American, that is until the next tuner patch makes this set obsolete.