View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 02:18 PM   #683
bwiggy33
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Playmakers NCAA 10 Varsity Sliders (360)

I can honestly say I have never had so much fun with a football game. With NHL coming out tomorrow and The Show being such a great game I don't know what to do. These sliders are flat out terrific. I use Michigan and my first game against UCONN was almost mimicked to the real life game on Saturday. I ran all over their D with Robinson. Not to mention he only missed about 5 passes all game. Then I preceeded to go to Notre Dame and lose 30-24. Their offense dominated me in the fourth quarter. The big one for me was the Bowling Green game. I barely snuck out of the Big House with a victory. The final was 30-20 but that was with me coming back in the 4th quarter.

In todays game I played at Indiana and lost 14-7. Robinson fumbled on the 15 yard line with 1 minute left. They ended up running one in for six. I was so stupid though because I picked a deep ball off on their 1 yard line (very close to a safety) and instead of getting out of my endzone and then kneeling it to go into OT I decide to try and see if I can get up field quickly and get into field goal range. Really bad mistake by me and I'm really pissed off at myself for that.

Anyway as you can see I've put up some points but then also not been able to do anything on offense against Indiana. It should be really interesting playing a 5-0 Michigan State team in my next game. Absolutely great sliders. This is the most I've played this game since I got it.