View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
dxb173
Rookie

dxb173's Arena

OVR: 0
in afghanistan and need help with roster file

ok so check it out. i got 2011 in the mail from amazon and the dudes in my platoon would like to use the named rosters. i do not have access to xbox live. i downloaded the xfar and modio. i downloaded the ck11 roster file. i used the tutorial posted on how to transfer. i am using a usb hardrive which i formatted for use with the 360. i opened the game and hit auto rename then saved the created roster file to the external hard drive. i then connected the usb to the pc. loaded with xfar and extracted to desktop. loaded modio and opened the two windows one with the extracted file and one with ck11. i changed the two id numbers from the extracted to the ck11. i rehashed it. closed the program. opened xfar and deleted the saved roster. injected the ck11. plugged usb back into the xbox. file shows up. i boot up ncaa and try to load and says damaged file. so my question is what the heck am i doing wrong. i think i am following the steps correctly so if im not can someone give me a some guidance. thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove