Old 09-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
xxxAir23xxx
Rookie

xxxAir23xxx's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: in afghanistan and need help with roster file

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb173
ok so check it out. i got 2011 in the mail from amazon and the dudes in my platoon would like to use the named rosters. i do not have access to xbox live. i downloaded the xfar and modio. i downloaded the ck11 roster file. i used the tutorial posted on how to transfer. i am using a usb hardrive which i formatted for use with the 360. i opened the game and hit auto rename then saved the created roster file to the external hard drive. i then connected the usb to the pc. loaded with xfar and extracted to desktop. loaded modio and opened the two windows one with the extracted file and one with ck11. i changed the two id numbers from the extracted to the ck11. i rehashed it. closed the program. opened xfar and deleted the saved roster. injected the ck11. plugged usb back into the xbox. file shows up. i boot up ncaa and try to load and says damaged file. so my question is what the heck am i doing wrong. i think i am following the steps correctly so if im not can someone give me a some guidance. thanks.
I'm sorry man, I don't have an answer. But I'd like to say THANK YOU for protecting America and doing the most selfless thing any American could possibly do. God bless you and good gaming to you and your platoon