View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 10:47 PM   #1
MG Commissioner
Rookie

OVR: 1
Active Sim League (360)

I don't know if it has been posted yet, but the league I am in is starting to find out all the owners that were not really committed to play more than one season. Since we are finishing up Week 17 of Season 1, owners are leaving because they didn't have a successful season, and they obviously weren't fully committed to play multiple seasons. I joined this league a couple weeks ago and love it. The commissioner is great, the rosters aren't jacked up, and the owners are sim-style.

Since teams are opening up now, it would be awesome for new, active, sim-style owners to come and take them for Season 2. Like I said, the rosters aren't jacked up, because there were not many trades. The trades that did occur were looked at very carefully, and many proposals were declined.

Also, a lot of teams that had poor records are open, so that means that if you take a team now, you can have one of the top picks in the draft that will happen soon.

As far as advances go, the regular season weeks advance every 48 hours. I haven't seen the advancement delay at all, and I have been in the league since Week 10.

The commissioner, like I said, is very good and fair. He doesn't hesitate to punish non-sim players, and won't hesitate to boot people who continuously play unsim.

On top of all that, the website itself is very organized. The standings are up to date on the left-hand side as well as updated Players of the Week, and League Leaders. The commissioner(s) have also been good at posting Power Rankings every couple weeks.

Anyways, this is a great league, and if you are truly up for a good commitment, check it out.

I am not the commissioner, just a member, but you can contact me for more info on XBL. My GT is ComicChrischief

The commissioner's GT is KobeShakur24

Last edited by kehlis; 09-14-2010 at 11:29 PM. Reason: No offsite linking.
Advertisements - Register to remove