View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 08:34 AM   #9
kkman187
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: All-American Sliders - Averaged from 6 sets

The statistics and averages are nice from an analytical standpoint; however, from a practical standpoint, I think this slider set will lack the balance that each maker finds. Each slider maker has different ways to balance user and cpu passing game, running game, coverage, etc. that an average between might not create a balanced set. Even thoug my sliders are very similar, slight changes are constantly made by myself and others to balance to perfection. Also, the way I try to balance the human running game maybe different than SecElite or SN. These differences in tactics will not really mesh together in a slider set, leading to some over or underpowered sliders, but I could be wrong. Overall, nice work and it's always good to have extra data to work with.
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr

Last edited by kkman187; 09-15-2010 at 08:40 AM.