Old 09-15-2010, 09:48 PM   #10
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: My feeble attempt at sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
surprised your thread isn't getting any support dude. anyway i will give these a shot when my game comes in by saturday hopefully. found a good price on amazon. anyway, i remember you play ncaa 11 on default heisman and so do i with a few tweaks to run and pass blocking. bc we have that in common i'll go w these first. what have your final scores been like? i've never been too anal about stats. what i look for is depth in terms of games varying. i want to see 38-33 shootouts as well as 10-6 defensive battles, and everything inbetween. like in reality.
Thanks, Gary. It's tougher to get those defensive battles in Madden like you can in NCAA. That's not to say that there's not defense in the game, it's just that when you play with the time settings, you get 120 plays and you're likely going to score 3-4 times in a game, unless you just have a really bad game. My scores have been around what I had last game, which was 35-23 Giants (me) over Texans.

I've only completed 52% of my passes with Eli Manning, while Brandon Jacobs is right around 5.0 ypc and Ahmad Bradshaw is in the 4.5 range. So, I'm very happy with those stats.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)