Old 09-20-2010, 11:43 AM   #7
PGaither84
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: All Madden Interceptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by stp2081
I used to have the exact same problem in my offline franchise. Still kind of do. I think it's hard-coded into the game when you play at or near the all-madden difficulty settings. I think the only workaround is tweaking the sliders.
All-Madden is just a slider change. Don't trick youself into thinking that it's the "hardcore" way to play. All that All-Madden does is set user sliders to 25 from 50 [All-Pro.] Of course it will be more difficult that way, your palyers are set to play worse. When your interceptino slider goes from 50 down to 25, it had better have an impact. Just use custom sliders. I am really close, I hope, to sliders that work for me. I use coach mode to take over the passing game [to make it more difficult] so that goes along way as well. With coach mode on, I don't have to worry about going 17 of 20, 2TDs 0INTs with Alex Smith game in and game out. Now he plays more realistic, so now I am forced to punt from time to time which leads to more lower scorign games overall and a better game play experience imo.

Last edited by PGaither84; 09-20-2010 at 11:46 AM.