View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 12:55 PM   #65
Manning18
Rookie

Manning18's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: CPU vs CPU Sliders (based off the Coach Mode Sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altohombre
I am really confused as to which sliders to go by. I have used Don'tyoualreadyknows coach mode sliders to do cpu vs cpu and have had very close games in every one I watched. However it is hard to judge how the sliders are working if teams play completely different. For example Hawaii is going to have a ton of passing yards while PSU will have a more even distribution of passing to running. Individual players will often have a breakout game as well in real life so it is hard to tell if a stat that is an outlier is normal or caused by a slider.

What are the major issues we are having with all slider sets other than the #3 receiver gets the most catches so I can try to take notice while I watch games.
That's really the biggest flaw I have seen. The passing yards with this set can be a little high sometimes but nothing extreme. It just seems game in and game out, TE and slot receivers get most of the receptions and it drives me crazy. I tried upping the speed threshold but in return it messed with the running game and pass coverage pretty bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove