View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
ERP DERP
Rookie

OVR: 0
This is the best basketball game I have ever played!

Thank you EA for being kind enough to sculpt this masterpiece. Your sheer determination and hard work have produced the most mind blowing, awe inspiring basketball simulation to date. You know, I really thought that after NBA Live 07, the quality of EA's basketball games were decreasing gradually every year, its lowest peak with Live 10. I thought the worst for EA, but what do you they do? They turn it completely around! Judging by the demo, the game has stunning visuals, lovely controls, amazing gameplay, and is just an overall realistic experience. It feels like you are in an actual basketball game, with the realistic player movements and awesome smooth commentating, it constantly makes you forget that it is just a game and not an actual game in real life being watched on your television screen!

Did I mention the full NBA Jam game that comes with it! That's two games for the price of one! I don't know how anybody can turn down this incredible offer... I personally have pre-ordered this game and can't wait until release.

So again, thank you EA, for bringing the most realistic, best looking quality basketball simulation this world has ever seen.
Advertisements - Register to remove