View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 06:40 PM   #202
Lambeau 1919
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasha
Has anyone noticed a weather bug in the franchise mode?

I started a franchise with the New England patriots and without exaggeration, EVERY single home game has been played in a rain storm. When I go on the road, the weather is fine. I understand in the winter in the north east you'll see some foul weather. But not every single week.

I'm in week 13 now and so I decided to sim a few weeks in advance, right now I'm the #1 seed in the conference so I knew I'd at least get to the first round in the playoffs, to observe what the weather would do. And since I started simming, again, EVERY single home game has been played with rain, or if it's beens cold enough... snow.

I like playing in the rain and snow, I thought it never happened nearly enough in past Madden titles, but this is beyond ridiculous.
Yeah i have noticed it too. I have been bringing it up since the games release and yet it never gets mentioned for a patch. I just wish there was a way to let the right people know about this because the feedback threads on all three major sites are a joke. Thanks for the help operation sports. (sarcasm)