Thread: NOGSTER 2K11
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 08:59 AM   #1
nogster
MVP

OVR: 26
NOGSTER 2K11

XBOX 360.
2kshare roster: NOGSTER 2K11 (update- oct 11)
fixed Noah's Ht and made a couple of minor adjustments.

Its up.

BUT!!: Its based off 2ks 1st update. not their 2nd, which replace don nelson with coach Smart. among a few other scrub player additions.
So sorry GSW fans. But I was halfway through the roster and Im not doing it again just to get a coach and a few scrubs that will never see crt time in the game.

Ratings, tendencies, coach profiles, playbooks etc to greatly improve the CPU gameplay and single player experience.

What did I do.

1. a general comb over of player ratings.
raised pgs reb scale.
raised many bigs speed and quickness.
changed up the shoot in traffic and off dribble ratings to better differentiate the spot up shooters to the scorers. 2k default do a bad job of this. The Korvers of the game can punish you off dribble on default. not here.

2. A general "shot" tendency comb over.
Also changed up certain tendencies on certain players to better enhance their games. [dont ask me which ones. I did it on the fly., tested, rinse and repeat.]
It seems to me that 2k just get the data and input it, without testing whether the numbers correlate to the game correctly.

3. revamped the "touches" tendency.
This is a difference maker. You shouldnt get the prima scorers averaging 40 shots a game anymore. Nor should you see the bigs hog the shots while their PG team mates do nothing.
2k were way off of this tendency and it really created some poor cpu gameplay. the worst Ive seen in a 2k game in a long time. thankfully the tendency is there to fix it.

4. adjusted playbooks.
this is HUGE this season. It goes hand in hand with the touches tendency.
I had to take out some spot up plays for the prime scorers so they dont catch and shoot 30 times a game.
Also. the prominent pgs will do their thing now. because their touches are much improved, their plays will be utilized by the cpu and you will be seeing Pgs behave far more realistically and aggressively on offense.

5. Adjusted some coach profiles.
raised all teams "run plays" to 100.
watch the cpu employ all the selected plays by its the teams prominent players. but dont worry. this certainly doesnt mean all the cpu does is run plays and never goes on its own tangent. not at all.

generally raised the game tempo coach profiles for some teams.
The knicks play like the knicks now.
and the teams simmed ppg are better.

I also revamped the "potential" attribute for all players.
not everyone has high potential anymore.
This improves trade logic and free agent contracts.
um thats about it I think.

Now finally I can create myself and some friends and start my season.
woooo!!

enjoy.

Last edited by nogster; 10-11-2010 at 03:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove