View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
blink182kb
Rookie

OVR: 0
Draft Class (Real Players)

My friend and I have created a draft class using draft boards. We went into depth so players coming in werent rated any higher than the rookies 2k put on the game this year... Wall as an 81 us the ceiling... We used an auto number generator to pick players overall as well as potential. We took the 81 from Wall down to the 5th pick, we figured the top 5 picks should have the best ratings via this years rookie class, turner was a 76.... so the top rated player in the 2011 draft board Harrison Barnes is rated a 77 overall, with 96 potential.... on overall we did 81 as high and 76 as the low.... auto generated the number got a 76.... potential was taking in groups of 5.... so pick 1-5 potential was auto generated based on this years rookies potential and so forth. So in a way it works out realistically because the players overall is based on chance as well as potential.... Therefore we look at that as how a player proves himself in college and individual workouts, to make it realistic so teams take the best players ala how real NBA Teams draft. Also the original roster was from MARIO, it was the highest rated draft class with correct names, we took it and put realistic touches to it, player likeness, tendancies, and overall ratings to fit with 2k ratings. If ur interested let me know and I will upload them, and give u guys the name of the file afterwards, based on how many responses I get will be on whether I upload or not... Let me know guys....

AGAIN Thanks to MARIO for naming all the players, we are also working on 2012.... Andre Drummond, Austin Rivers, MIchael GIlchrist draft class.
Advertisements - Register to remove