View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
Gen-Belial
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Rookie sliders or pro maybe???

I haven't bought an NBA game since NBA2k8. I played the hell out of the 2k10 demo, but never bought it. I didn't play the 2k11 demo, but just went out and bought it. The default setting is Pro, and with the sliders that were provided for Pro, cause all of my games to be challenging. When I say challenging, I meant losing a game with scores of 124 to 87. I changed my game up and started watching how the defense played. I also started passing the ball more for open spots. The only advice I can give you, is to slow your game down, and practice practice practice. When it came to facing teams, I start with the worst in the NBA (Raptors), and work my way up the latter. Once you beat the worst, move up to the OVR 29th in the NBA. That's what I'm doing. I had to face Detroit twice before I could beat them 85 to 84. Yea...that close. Who do you play as, btw?

Again: Practice makes perfect. Go to the Practice mode with one player, and learn how he shoots, and when you need to let go of the shot stick/square button.