View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #10
SuPeRBoWlHeRo
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: madden should take notes from nba 2k11

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
lets see......madden has been out since august and nba 2k11 has been out since october. Not only do i love nba 2k11 right out of the box( no tweaks on sliders) but i have prob played more full games from nba than madden. The reason being is that madden doesnt feel right. I am constantly changing sliders in madden to make it play true to life. It is still herky jerky at times and the the game still has too many madden moments. I feel Nba plays true to the real game, where madden falls a little flat in some areas. I still enjoy madden , but now that i see the upside from nba 2k series in one year, there is no excuses anymore. not trying to bash EA, but your kind of being outshined.

my advice for the EA team would be to take a look at nba and try to put that much effort into the installment of madden 12.

Don't hold your breathe. Ian Cummings himself wrote a post in the "MLB THe Show" forums praising that game and its developers, saying how they "raised the bar" of sports gaming, yet that did nothing to help him (Ian) or the Madden team.