Old 10-18-2010, 01:27 AM   #254
Frek21
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: #13 Arkansas at #7 Auburn Saturday Oct. 16th 2:30cst CBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Ain't gonna happen.

7 games into the season..I've come to this realization.

Our Front Four is very good. Our Linebackers are solid. Our Secondary is God awful. And our Quarterback is the type of player that comes along once every few decades or so.

Total freak. I don't give a rat's azz if his passing is perfect, if he fits the NFL QB mold..blah blah freaking blah.

He is UNSTOPPABLE in the role he plays at Auburn.

LSU won't stop him.

Georgia won't stop him.

Alabama won't stop him.

The dude has been gameplanned to death by Clemson, South Carolina, Kentucky, and Arkansas and Cam has rushed for AT LEAST 170 yards on each of those teams.

We can "read option" a team to death. We scored 65 points and only threw 15 passes.

In all honesty, it doesn't even matter that our defense isn't spectacular. We'll outscore every opponent we face this year.

Think I'm wrong? I'm still waiting on someone to stop Cam. Hasn't happened in 7 games and it won't happen in the final five outside of him breaking his leg.
Cam is definately the front runner for Heisman right now. That said if he has a game like he did against MSU against LSU or ALA it will result in a loss. They effectively contained him and forced turnovers.