Old 10-20-2010, 01:57 PM   #7
cr00v
Banned

cr00v's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Have they fixed the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
I fan a fan of a low scoring game.. (An that's not because UF this year can't score 10 points to save there life lol)

But online play is always a high scoring game if you both are pretty good. The only hope you have is you play a moron... If you ever fall behind because you're team fumbles or something you're pretty much screwed because stops are hard to get.
Same here. I really miss the old 24-20 or 20-17 type games that we had in the past. The more I play this the more I want to put it on eBay. The cover 2 should stop that damn drag. EA is catering scrubs with this game. They need to force the QB to read the defense again. They need to make the zone effective. If the zone isn't effective, then there's no point of defensive scheming since we have to blitz on every single play just to get any pressure. And since most people you play online do the whole "17 step drop", even that fails. No respect for defense.

MAKE THE QUARTERBACK SIT IN THE POCKET AND READ THE DEFENSE TO BE SUCCESSFUL.

Are they going to fix this, or are they just done with patches? If so, then this game's gone. I just have no fun watching people pass up and down the field against my D.