View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
jHorns
Banned

OVR: 3
NCAA 11 Sliders

Last Updated 12/31/10
These will be my final slider set.
These sliders are originally from playmakers varsity slider set which i have played quiet a few games and made some tweaks to more fit my play style. i then started an online dynasty with 2 of my brothers and actually took a 4 game average from all of our games and compared them to the real life averages of those games. so these sliders are after i have made a few more tweaks from looking at those results. so this is averaged from 3 different people's playing style and stats. i personally really like them but of course all credit goes to playmakers for extensively testing out his set just so i could have a good starting set for my self. thanks for all the hard work u do in the gaming community playmakers.

Game Options

Skill-------------------Varsity
QTR-------------------8 Min (This is at a pretty good level for us but u could go to 9 if u pass alot, i chose not to due to scores looking about right at this setting)
Game Speed-----------Normal (Just switched to this from slow and i really think that the game feels alot more fluid and players will accelerate better then on slow)
Speed Threshold-------25
Recruiting Difficulty----All American (I'm glad they added a difficulty for this as it was before i think they just went on the game difficulty to determine how hard it was to recruit. it is challenging and more realistic at this level)

Penalties

All 100 except Holding, Facemask, and Clipping are at 55 (The game avg for this was actually a little low compared to real life but i chose to keep them the same since u can generate a good amount of penalties in some games.)

AI

Human/CPU

QB Accuracy-----15/35
Pass Blocking----50/50
WR Catching----45/50 (I play with balanced catching in game plan, if you play conservative you will probably never drop it even with someone who has low catching)
RB Ability-------50/50
Run Blocking----25/80
Pass Coverage--55/70 or 75 if it seems easy for you to pass
Pass Rush------25/75 (I play aggressive jump snap, so if u are not getting many sacks then i would reccomend using this)
Interceptions---40/40
Rush Defense---5/100
Tackling--------50/50 (I wouldn't try to do aggressive on strip ball or you see too many broken tackles)
FG Power-------20/20
FG Accuracy----60/60
Punt Power-----5/55
Punt Accuracy--55/75
Kickoff Power---40/55

Auto Subs (These i just left the same as what playmakers had it set as)
Out/In
QB----65/70
RB----80/85
WR---80/85
FB/TE-80/85
OL----65/70
DT----80/85
DE----80/85
LB----80/85
CB----70/85
S-----80/85

once again much thanks goes to playmakers for giving me a good starting set to work with and convincing me that u can have good realistic games on varsity if u tweak the the sliders in favor of the cpu. it seems to cheat u less in the game on the easier difficulties. u should find these sliders to be pretty realistic and challenging against good teams but u should still blow out the suck teams if u are a top school. would like for anyone to try these out and see what they think. hopefully these will be better then my madden sliders lol which i have just about given up on that game as ncaa football just seems to be a much smoother game for me. i almost wish i could play madden with this programming engine.

Last edited by jHorns; 12-31-2010 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Updated Sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove