View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
RayAllen20
MVP

OVR: 36
How to fix the physical play around the perimeter?

First off, I'd like to say I love this game, and I'm not trying to ask the devs to fix it or anything like that. I'm not announcing something is broken either. I just want to ask anyone if someone has found a slider fix for this. You may like this aspect of the game but it kind of bothers me.

I'm not good at isomotion but even with practice, and getting moves down I can't go by anybody really. My only hope of scoring seems to be mostly plays. Everytime I dribble, I get bumped by the defender. I play basketball, and while this happens a good amount. Players like Rondo, and Paul rarely get bumped like that, because they are so good at going by other defenders.

Now, does any one know any tips, or slider changes that will lower the physicality around the perimeter? I already put on ball defense at 0 for the CPU, but still not working too good. Yet, the CPU can easily go by me at 50.

Also.....slightly off topic...but does anybody have success with a small guard like Rondo? Rondo can never finish for me, while in real life he finishes very well. The game doesn't use his creative lay-ups that prevent him from getting blocked (plus I can't pull the Rondo move off). Do you think I should raise his lay-up rating to very high so he can finish a lot better even with contact?