View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
Emac
Rookie

Emac's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: chia51 coaching sliders change sim stats?

This is probably the most frustrating thing to me about the entire game. And it was the most frustrating thing last year too. The sim stats are totally messed up. It even seems to me that the sim engine is treating pro-style offenses as spread and option offenses, and spread offenses and option offenses as pro-style offenses. Look how many times QBs are running the football. It is not even that uncommon to see pocket QBs have more rushing attempts than RBs. Not to mention the ridiculously low completion percentages for the average QBs. The top QBs like Kellen Moore have incredible stats but average ones are all below 50% which is just awful. This does not only affect the player stats, but has a huge impact on the sim game results. Which is why you will see so many crazy upsets happen on a regular basis. I don't know why EA can't fix this. The stats seemed pretty realistic on the PS2. They should just use the sim model from the previous generation. Even '09 had had good stats besides the inflated QB stats. If somebody can find a solution with coaching sliders, I too would like to see it.