View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 11:23 PM   #6
Buffalo Gold
Banned

Buffalo Gold's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: "You Say Wyoming, I Say Why Not Wyoming"

Iowa guy here.Love the Pokes! I was out at War Memorial Stadium this summer. We stayed in Laramie one night before camping up in Medicine Bow. Great town, great people, Had to stay at the HOJO though do to all other hotels booked for frontier days. Scary place. lol

I am in a awesome Online dynasty with the boys. Carta Samuels is a very good QB. Adequate speed, a cannon, and I believe a 86 in accuracy. Not much behind him though, as Arizona St. transfer Dax Crum is very slow and painful to play with. Couple speedsters behind him, but there awareness and accuracy leave a lot to be desired.

The Gipson brothers are talented corners, and I occasionally bring Marcell Gipson in on certain offensive sets. Use him primarily on reverses, and as a slot receiver. He may touch the ball 3 to 4 times a game (as to not cheese, exploit his speed, against other MWC human opponents.)

Here's the problem guys, and would like your take on the following.
Week 9 Wyoming is 7-1 I lost Carta Samuels for the remainder of the year.
He had a rating of 192 (leading nation) top ten in yards, and 3rd in completion %. Have 3 user games left on the schedule, and am very nervous. The next best QB has a 16 point drop in accuracy, and yes I can extremely tell the difference in practice. Miller has 85 acc and 80 spd. The other fast QB has 80 acc, and 90 spd. I lost Bolger and Leonard my two top wr also. The thing is rb Alexander has been efficient, but it is tough to run out of all the shotgun sets. Wyoming has very few pich plays (only in goaline set) So I am really lost without our star quarterback. Do I play a more uptempo defense, and or become more conservative on offense?

Hoping to get the Cowboys up to a 3 star program next year. In closing, have fun with Christiansen's offense! No huddle! The WYO way...

Last edited by Buffalo Gold; 10-25-2010 at 11:51 PM.