View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 03:21 AM   #18
Game4fun
Rookie

OVR: 5
I love madden 11. It has a lot of issues. The glitchers are hard to deal with, specialy if your a guy that just likes playing online oponents with your favorite football team. I only use 1 team, always been like that. There doing bad right now and I don't even wanna play. It's been a week. I'm in my mid 20's and the best thing about sports games and video games IMO is the fact that I can play online against real people. Most of my friends wont play me at any sports game because they know I take it serious and will blow them out. They didint have online play in the mid 90's and the graphics were a joke compared to these titles. I'm playing NBA 2k11 right now and am developing a 6'0 (thats me) pass first point guard and I want to get online and challenge myself and other people with a guy thats shorter then everybody else. It has to be hard or I wont like it. ( This game is almost perfect) Anyways, besides sports games the only game I love besides these is BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 FTW ALL DAYYYYY AND NIGHTTTTT. lol, I agree with this article, I love sports games.