View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
RaychelSnr
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
leagueManager Aims to Please Madden 11 Online Franchise Users

Going backward to move forward. It's probably the best way to explain what leagueManager creator Derek Adams has done to help create a more in-depth Online Franchise mode experience for users in Madden 11.

A third-party tool created by an avid Madden fan, leagueManager is more like a next-gen League Daddy website tailored just for Madden 11. By using leagueManager, you enable your Madden Online Franchise to incorporate free agency, player contracts, a salary cap, holdouts and even Pro Bowl nominations. Simply put, an actual in-depth offseason comes into play with leagueManager in tow.

In fact, you can actually do even more than what has been listed, but the point is simple: leagueManager equals more depth for those gamers out there who expected more from the Online Franchise mode in Madden 11.

"Once I heard no updates were being made [to the Online Franchise mode], I decided to take a custom approach for myself," said Derek Adams. "I built a (primitive in comparison) tool for managing my league's salary cap and player contracts. After a few people approached me about getting it set up for their league, I expanded it and made it possible for anyone to create a league instance."

Read More - leagueManager Aims to Please Madden 11 Franchise Users
Advertisements - Register to remove